
Joeleen’s bachelorette party was lots of fun. The main event was a stripper who began dressed as a builder/car-guard and was left wearing nothing but his hard hat. We laughed a lot.
I have been working double time spending every moment doing something constructive as I had to fit six days work into 3 and a half. I will arrive in Durban this evening. Hopefully the boxes with our wedding gifts will follow not too far behind though realistically I expect they’ll arrive after the weekend. Most of the ‘thank you’ notes have been written and we have whittled down the mass of photos to about 75 which will go in the album! There is a proverb that says something about finishing a job as well as you started it and I think that applies here, all loose ends are tied up and I am now ready, after 8 months of planning, preparation and anticipation, to settle into my role as wife… and begin work on my next ambitious project!
No comments:
Post a Comment