Hi Terri Writing from Toronto to say how lovely it was to see the wedding photos - you looked gorgeous - I always remember your sensational eyes! what a handsome couple and such youthful parents!! so sorry we couldn't be there. It was obviously so stunningly gracious. So once again all good wishes to you both, Sonia
Sonia: Thank you for having a look at our photos, for your kind wishes and for such wonderful compliments! We too are sorry you couldn't celebrate with us but of course we understand. All the best x
Coolwater: I have now set up a link from the side bar which seems to be working fine. otherwise call me for technical support! Love you ma
3 comments:
Hi Terri
Writing from Toronto to say how lovely it was to see the wedding photos - you looked gorgeous - I always remember your sensational eyes! what a handsome couple and such youthful parents!! so sorry we couldn't be there. It was obviously so stunningly gracious. So once again all good wishes to you both, Sonia
Ter,
I so wanted to see the photos on your wedding album - but all I got was a blank black screen!!! What do I do to get a pic?
Coolwater
Sonia: Thank you for having a look at our photos, for your kind wishes and for such wonderful compliments! We too are sorry you couldn't celebrate with us but of course we understand. All the best x
Coolwater: I have now set up a link from the side bar which seems to be working fine. otherwise call me for technical support! Love you ma
Post a Comment