
I got this photo printed out (twice) for Joe to take home to his wives. He has just left to go home to the farm for the weekend, looking very smart in his new moss-green suit and purple Tazmanian Devil tie. Joe is colour blind by the way- but a very good painter none the less.
It was great to have Maurice, Bess, Ilan and Sandra here last night to see how the flat is developing. From what they’d read in my blog they were astonished to see the place intact. You should see it now! I’ve given the floors a good sweep and polish (yes, on my hands and knees with a little dookie on my head), and I actually managed to smooth over the fissures created by that darn ladder. I also used an old waitress technique to clean the glass and mirrors (clue: it involves crumpled up wads of newspaper). Mom and Ruthieweh, you’d be so proud!
Now I must just go fold up the laundry, then I’ll hang up my Martha Stewart suit for the day.

P.P.S- I promise that next week I’ll write about something other than the painting of our flat.
4 comments:
So great little domestic dominatrix! Funny child... Flat looking super and Mr Painter doing good job. How funny that he's colour blind! I'm home. Yum. Speak later pls. LOVE YOU.
I had a good chuckle at your latest blog! I can just picture the scene - am so proud of my capable, domesticated doek wearing married daughter! Have to come visit soon to see how this all looks! xxx
Oh and pls send me addresses of other interesting bloggs that I can check out ...uknowho x
my best is www.2oceansvibe.com
Post a Comment