Trying to decide on a name for my production company, a company which will be responsible for the development and physical production of documentaries, films and television programmes. Here are some of the ones I have thought of that have not yet been taken:
Pranayama productions.
Pranayama is a word I picked up in Yoya class. It is defined as breath control, but Prana more accurately signifies the ‘vital energy’ or ‘life force’ that permeates the universe at all levels. It’s the white light that emanates from on high or that is surrounding us at all times. In yoga pranayama is practiced to clear and cleanse the body and mind. Nice hey. But maybe a bit pretentious. (Ilan said: it’s a bit Indian)
Vulamehlo productions.
Vulamehlo a Zulu phrase that means ‘open your eyes’. ‘Vulamehlo’ will be said when telling a person that something is happening: open your eyes so that you can see what you can see. There is a Vulamehlo Handcraft Project, Vulamehlo Safaris and
I was asking Ilan if he had any suggestions and he said that the name should be something easy to remember which makes people feel good. What makes people feel good in
4 comments:
Choose a name everyone can pronounce!
Choose a name everyone can pronounce!
I like the orange juice association. too right - nice connotations and 'feel good'... keep thinking batman it will come x
"can-it productions"
Post a Comment