Monday, October 16, 2006

All-access passes rock

That We Will Rock You cast is an awfully nice gang. Met up with them last night at Durban’s famous Bean Bag Bohemia where the owner had bestowed upon them an unlimited bar tab. Maybe that is why they were all so very nice to me. I was chatting to one of the cast members about her plans to write a play and mentioned that I’m working on one myself. When I told her what it was about she got very excited and began introducing me to all the important people; the Company Manager who said I can sit backstage all week if I want, the cast members who are all promising me lots of juicy incites into the life of a musical theatre performer, and the techies who say their side of the story is the one I really have to hear. Now Steven, my co-writer in this project, arrives in Durban today for a week of researching and writing. I can’t wait to tell him that we basically have front row seats to watch our script unfolding right before us!












All we hear is Raido Ga Ga

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a brilliant show - well worth seeing!