Son seems to be getting over his ear infection (even though he's spat all his antibiotic out every time). It's so great to see him returning to his chipper young self again. Except for in the afternoon when he is in a foul and mood completely exhausted from no sleep.
Granny Viv (a.k.a. Life Saver) has flown back to her nest (see pics from her time here below).
Once again I was reminded of what a capable hubby and caring friends I'm blessed with. Even my brother-in-law is super concerned for us when we're in hospital and it doesn't go unappreciated!
Sorry if anyone got worried after my last post (Great Granny B!). Thankfully we were in really good hands this week and obviously being watched over by the get-well-soon fairies.

2 comments:
Thank goodness all back to normal at home!!! XXX Granny Viv
Rather nice blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.
Anete Benedict
aggiungi sito escort milano
Post a Comment