Just because i thought i should post something this Wednesday i will share with you an e-mail i sent today. I don’t think any explanations are necessary. I should however make mention of Ilan who suggested some of the good words used in the e-mail and who discovered the 'suspension mode' problem as well as how to 'fix' it.
To whom it may concern
As per our conversation I am sending you my complaint in writing so that it may be dealt with promptly.
On 18/08/06 I sent my defective computer for repair to the Toshiba manufacturers. From there it was apparently stolen. I was satisfied with your solution- to replace my stolen laptop with a new one.
The new computer arrived on 01/09/06. Unfortunately this computer is functioning with a significant degradation of performance, which is not surprising as it has HALF THE MAIN MEMORY of my original computer. This downgrade is absolutely unacceptable.
The second problem is that sometimes when my computer goes into suspension mode it stays there permanently and cannot be woken up- in fact I have to take the extreme measure of taking out the battery to switch the computer off, and then restart it.
Because I have had to deal with you in
Please get back to me ASAP as it is of great importance that we resolve this issue swiftly
Regards
Girlintheworld
Now we wait...
No comments:
Post a Comment