Son's
bedroom wall is a gallery showcasing a selection of his painting,
sticking, threading, pressing and printing. Did I mention colouring?
Specifically, outstanding colouring.
"I'm goin' to do some outstandin' colourin'in now, mom", he'll announce.
At school I hear that he puts a great deal of care into his art too and will happily spend ages on each piece, filling the spaces with a multitude of different colours and shades.
Stories often accompany the art he brings home from school. He can tell you if you just ask.
Lately he likes to give the pieces names too. Below: Imagination Snake and Autumn Parrot.
Lately he likes to give the pieces names too. Below: Imagination Snake and Autumn Parrot.
This morning I was surprized by a singularly blue aeroplane he produced.
"It's just blue, Son" I said
"What food is blue?" he enquired
"Ummm... blue berries are blue"
"Yes! Blue berries are blue! This is the Blueberry Aeroplane"
And so it was.
1 comment:
he in an outstanding boy!!! i just love his art wall. i love it to pieces.
Post a Comment