Monday, March 26, 2012

"Porn bread". But is it?

Porn bread, I'm told, get's its name because of how good it is, even though it's bad. I was intrigued though not just a little concerned about all those different cheeses!

First we mixed the ingredients for a basic white|wheat dough, gave it a good pounding and then left it to lie in the sun covered with a cloth. After almost an hour, brought the expanded dough ball in and pressed her out on the floury granite counter. Then, Kenny Kunene style, we sprinkled edible deliciousness right across our fleshy canvas before rolling her up, painting with egg, slicing and baking for... for how long La?

















































Simple, exciting and very flexible. I look forward to doing it again and trying different things.

For the record, this bread was made using variable amounts of feta, brie, pepperdews, fried olives, garlic, marrow and fresh herbs.


Mmmmmm.... naughty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum!!! Master chef in the making? GV