Friday, March 16, 2012

Green Genie

Son likes pretending he is a genie and granting people wishes. I usually wish for a hug or a kiss from him. Too easy, I know! His favorite is when I wish for the world to turn into a specific colour and then, once WHOOSHED into being by him, I marvel at the magnificent blue/red/green walls/desk/face/clouds and then narrate the slow demise of the magical monochrome world as the magic wears off and the colours return to normal.

This morning, in the car to school with Joeleen, he apparently told her he was a genie and she could make a wish. She wished for a white automatic B-class Mercedes. Such faith in my Son's magical powers! Anyway, he confidently wooshed it into being, so I'm told.

Now while I don't think Joeleen is driving her dream car just yet, I won't be surprized if she is soon. After all, Son wished for himself a "green day" today, and look:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He does love green!!! Such a special boy! GV XX