Monday, November 21, 2011

Not tired

After bath, bottle* and books Son began crying, "I didn't want to go to sleep".
What did you want to do? I asked
Play, he replied tearfully
But you didn't sleep today and you were up really early this morning.
I'm not tired, he began wailing again. Obviously very tired
What did you want to play with? I played along
Trains, he sniffed
Okay then, you can play with your trains in your room until you get tired.

I left him in his room and returned to check on him maybe 5 minutes later only to find:
























*Son has recently graduated from a milk bottle to a sippy cup with milk at bedtime. He also uses his dummy a lot less and if it is in his mouth he knows to take it out when speaking. Ellie raggie is his best best best (seen above under his head) and day time sleeps are a thing of the past officially (I think it's official, but I've thought that before).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a boytjie

Anonymous said...

What a boytjie