Today Son had cheese on toast with Robbie and I for breakfast. For lunch he had a fish cake and for supper he had whole-wheat pasta (plain). Snacks at school and home were peanut butter sarmie, oaties, banana, apple, strawberries and cashew nuts. He also chewed two spirulinas, two gummy vites and two homeopathic cold/flu pills. A healthy diet, yes? The thing is, if we add sausages and chicken nuggets to the list, as well as cous cous, quinoa and provita- then that is the entire list of what he will eat.
I go on about this fairly often, I know, but it really amazes me how few things this boy will eat. Occasionally he'll flummox me by asking for a carrot but generally he's been like this right from the beginning.
Baby M, on the other hand, has been much more open to trying new foods. She's so accepting of new tastes that very soon she’ll be able to eat just about every meal with Robbie and I, albeit in pasty form, and not just when it's cheese on toast.
No comments:
Post a Comment