Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Some time

Both children are sleeping. The fact that it is the middle of the day makes it even more remarkable. Must be because neither of them are 100% better yet. Hate when they're unwell but do very much like this time to myself. Its time that I so need in order to get back onto the work wagon which is currently pulled up on the side of the bumpy road I'm on, just waiting for an ass to kick it into gear.

*sigh*

I was sure I actually had something to say when I began this post but that no longer seems to be the case.

Guess it's good that I'm posting something anyway so that you don't lose faith and stop checking in.

Tea anyone?

Work? Oh, yes!

Bye

x

2 comments:

noodle said...

x x x

Anonymous said...

yes it's just nice to hear from you thats all x