The best places are outdoors, thanks to our magnificent weather
Safety is crucial; as little opportunity to get hurt as possible
I always enjoy the social aspect- other moms, other babes
And coffee close by is a real bonus.
So I was most pleased to discover this gem which has been right under our noses all along. I just never thought that the casino was good for much. But it's actually not about the flashing light inside at all, it's about the amphitheatre outside, in front of the casino. It's connected to the promenade running alongside the beach. And it opens onto a large lawn that leads to the sand and then the sea. So very nice indeed.
My dear friend Maria and her boy took us with them on the public holiday...



Durbanites were at their friendliest. Parents encouraged their kids to share (because obviously they were all more interested in each others bikes and balls than their own). A young guy let Son sit on his skateboard and give the wheels a spin. Someone even gave Son his half eaten ice-cream. EEYUK!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment