Breakfast at the Virgin Active, Melrose Arch

Then Circa. The utterly fabulous new art gallery on Jan Smuts dubbed the Little Guggenheim.
Followed by a walk around the Zoo Lake; feeding ducks and buying old children's records for R3.00

Then a picnic with cousins
And swimming with Grandpa La
And a bit of soccer
Then delicious take-aways from Willoughby and an early night.
Sunday was just as fun. It's a wonder I'm feeling so refreshed and rejuvinated after that busy weekend including 2x plane flights with very active 8 month old!
Must have something to do with the sunshine, good food, family time and the buzz of sensory stimulation!
Next trip is London. On my own. With out my beloved husband and child. Instead, thousands of strangers. Swapping sunshine for snow. Good food for slop (I've been warned). At least there should be massive quantities of sensory and intellectual stimulation so I'm banking on that to get me through the week.
(gym and gallery pics)
1 comment:
GREAT PICTURE DIARY OF A great weekend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as usual nicely done.
Post a Comment