Monday, May 04, 2009

Getting on...

Mom
Come on Son, drink. I’m giving you one more chance then I’m closin’ up shop.

Son
Wahwah

Mom
You aren’t 2 weeks old anymore. This demand feeding can’t go on forever. At 3 ½ weeks you should be able to go for three hours between feeds.

Dad
3 ½ weeks! You so grown up boy. Tell mom to get you a suit and tie. Time to start working now. Earn your keep.

Mom
I don’t know whose going to hire a 3 ½ week old. He can’t do much.

Son
Wahwah

Mom
Maybe someone in the family will take him on.

Dad (to mom)
Ask your father. Maybe he needs a paper weight. 4kgs is a good weight for a paper weight.

Mom
In a suit and tie? Bit smart for a paper weight don’t you think?



Qualifications (in picture):

1. Can almost hold head up

2. Good, strong voice

3. Is one of the boys






















(The times on the pictures are wrong. Obviously)

No comments: