(filed under very random musings)
Watching music videos on Vh1, I became transfixed by the ridiculousness that was the Beegees. With pants that tight no wonder their voices were so high. They look like three of the biggest paedophiles I’ve ever seen. Were they actually paedophiles? Probably not but I can’t work out who was actually into them? Did women find that look hot? Long fluffy hair, tight white pants to the waist matched in brightness by bleached teeth, through which strained pitchy squeaks were emitted. In fairness, they clean up good. Perhaps that Staying Alive video was made at a particularly bad phase but as I did a quick scan of the web for a pic to accompany this post I saw that they have softened the edges a bit with age. Good on ya Maurice, Robin and Barry!
3 comments:
Terry dear: you posted your comment on the BeeGees at 8AM. What are you doing watching TV at 8AM? How many paedophiles with white tight pants have you met?
And on another note altogether: how does it feel to be an auntie?!
The aunt from Jerusalem.
Maybe it’s just the thin lips and high forehead of the guy on the left who doesn’t know the words which strikingly resembles police mug shots. Regarding music videos at 8am, the above post will give some more clues… xoxo
And I just love being an auntie, thanks! Especially to a baby so completely cute and quite miraculous! Perhaps I’m biased but I think aunties have a licence to be :)
Post a Comment