Saturday, June 02, 2007

Heart Throb

Anyone who was my friend in 1988 might remember Heart Throb. Unfortunately the “Dream Date game” is no longer in production and, except for the one box that came packed in my parent’s suitcase, the game probably never even came to South Africa. You and your girly friends pick from different boyfriends, 60 to be exact. I remember the game fondly, but until I did an internet search I didn’t remember that their names were like Beau, Bobby, Randy, Ricky, Rocky and Woody. I kinda remember Derek and Jerry. Robbie got a hair cut today like Derek. That’s how I remembered the game and what set me on the search.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! No seriously HA! HA! loving it. feel the fond childhood memories come knocking a my door.... soooooo funny. ridiculous game really. you pick him, and then what?????
What a funny thing..
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx