Sorry it has been so long. I’ve been away in Durbs visiting Robbie so have had other things on my mind. Back in Cape Town now and began today with rehearsals for Writing Anne. Jonx designed the poster and on Saturday night I stuck them up around town and at a big arty party at Hectic on Hope where my show is going to be on. At the party I was a face painter. People wanted things like blood and spider webs so it was a slight deviation from the flowers and butterflies I have done in the past. Stevie’s job was to smash up a computer with a shovel. Weird people in Cape Town hey!
My final results are out. Most of them are in the 70s which is what I usually get so relief but no real surprises except that for my thesis: I got 82% (which is the highest mark in the year)! I’m feeling quite clever!
It’s my birthday tomorrow. I’m turning 24
I’m at an internet café now and writing this blog is about to cost me more money than I have in my purse so farewell for now
No comments:
Post a Comment