Friday, October 28, 2011
Good eating
For the record, Baby M s a great eater. I have no idea what we fed Son when he was this age but it certainly wasn't carrots and baby marrows. Baby M loves to explore a plate of chunky veg set before her and can happily work her way through a lunch of baby tomato halves and slices of baby corn and cucumber. Add a couple of cheese wedges or some boiled egg and that's a meal; she's happy and I'm completely delighted! If we are pressed for time or out of town, I simply feed her one of those Olli Organic jars of whatever or a cup of Woolies baby food, it's that easy. She even holds her own milk bottle. I know that's a little off topic, but it's all falls under the same "this baby is great at feeding time" banner. No, let's amend the banner to read: this baby is great all the time! We love you Miks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow - how wonderful! it's sooooo bleddy lekker when they are easy going and amenable to the motto 'mama knows best!" and just gets on with it. Z seems to be of the theory that pushing carrots off plates or feeding them to the dinosaurs is a much better plan. and C, as darling as he is, seems to be of the theory that everything sucks except when mama holds me and walks around the house.
Post a Comment