Friday, January 14, 2011

Days away

This baby is days away from becoming real

That's the theory

It's because of this outrageous theory that i have stopped scheduling meetings and stuff as from today.

The next thing I have in my diary is on the 21st of Jan: DUE DATE

Really, I would just keep doing stuff if it wasn't for the fact that I won't be able to be in hospital and work through a to-do list consisting of "get permission to show State emblem on television", "meet with website guy", "clean out handbag" and "tabulate shopping receipts". Then with a newborn, researching edible insects and egg-laying creatures is not going to be top on my priority list. So I will be forced to stop. And I'm really looking forward to it...

(Looking forward to managing Son when baby comes? I wait to see who'll find it harder, him or me. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. Please G'd, let me be pleasantly surprised!)


PS. This post is being written as I wait for the cast of my next shoot to arrive. It's only 1 guy- a friend, who will be filmed doing a French Toast making demo. This, after our 7am start time at The Spar where we filmed our young presenter shopping for the ingredients and discovering how so much of what we consume is from animals. After which, we filmed the rest of that particular episode, plus another, in the stuffy little blue screen studio with our main presenter. I wrote the scripts for these episodes a couple of weeks ago, recorder the voice overs yesterday and am directing today's shoots. Did you say "due next week"? Don't think I'm hearing it...

No comments: