7 random facts about myself because Noodle told me to.
I’m really bad at these kinds of things, having to summarize myself in a few poignant and petite sentences.
I hope to study further and am toying with the idea of a post grad in psychology with honours in early childhood development.
This soccer thing is way bigger and better than I thought it would be. Never would I have said I would be the one desperately sourcing tickets for the quarter finals at Soccer City!
At heart I’m a vegetarian, voracious reader and trapeze artist.
When I use GPS I get even more lost.
The notebook on my iPhone has all but replaced pen and paper for me and I use the calendar function instead of my diary (which I still carry around for no reason).
I hide vegetables in the sweet stuff I feed Son. I finally, after 14 months, found it in me to “sleep train” him. And last night, at 3:30 when I couldn’t sleep, I wrote to Son (on my iPhone) “our bond runs deep through time. I don’t know what we shared in previous incarnations, but here, you have come to teach me to trust my convictions, follow through on implementing my decisions and to love with every part of my being”
2 comments:
That was lovely, you are very good at summarising yourself in poignant and petite sentences!
Oh my spirit!!! This is so exceedingly incredibly amazing.
Couldn’t plan that something as compelling as this was even now in the oblivion.
Your fraction of work is just astounding. buy viagra pills Congo popinjay!!!
Post a Comment