Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today @ Play school

I have been taking Son to play school once a week since the beginning of Feb. It's really fun for him there as he has friends and his big cousin to play with as well as a room full of toys and puzzles that he doesn't have at home. Today we even made it past the first hour! This opened up a whole new world for Son as it meant discovering the garden and sandpit! 

I took some videos on my iphone, but wouldn't recommend them to anyone other than die-hard Son fans and his cousin who LOVES watching videos of people she knows on my blog. I swear she'll watch the three below almost enough times to give them 'most-viewed' status on Youtube. So Hannah, this ones for you!

Son played inside


Son played outside


And kicked a ball around


Then got taken home, cleaned of sand, paint and Oatie crumbs, and slept very well.

No comments: