There is this salon that I go to sometimes for reflexology or to feel like I’m in a sitcom. The guy who runs the show is a larger-than-life hairdresser named Gary who is rated highly among middle-aged housewives seeking foils and curls, and … ... (Days pass)... ... ... ...
I went there to give reflexology as a method of induction into labour a bash as I was already days over due and had booked a hospital induction for the next day. Didn’t work. I had planned to to write a long and hopefully amusing post about the experience at the salon that day but didn’t get there. Don’t think I’ll be doing all that much blogging about amusing episodes outside of home or go for reflexology for a while now that baby has come. Beautiful son should provide lots of potential blogging material though!
No comments:
Post a Comment