I’ll try saying 10 things.
1. For supper tonight I made chicken breasts, basmati rice and slightly under-done butternut.
2. I’m about to start a new book- Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer.
3. My shoulder has been sore but I’ve found a lovely chiropractor who’ll fix it, I hope. He told me to think about boundaries at work because the part of my back that’s hurting is associated with the liver which is a very giving organ according to Chinese medicine. He also said I still have whiplash from the March car accident.
4. The movie ‘Me and You and Everyone we know’ is like chilli chocolate; an original approach to something pretty domestic. Sweet, with a slightly sickening shadow. Loved the movie, don’t particularly like chilli chocolate.
5. I think we’ve bought a house. It’s just up the road from where we live now but it has a little pool and a garden with just enough space to kick a ball around. It also has a great room for mom to stay when she visits, which will be happening more I hope, especially once the baby comes.
6. I either need to cut down on spicy food or up my antacid intake, though apparently heartburn is just standard second trimester stuff.
7. See what I did there? In points 5 and 6 I slipped in some big information. Most of you from my real life already know there’s a little cookie baking in my oven, but now it’s official on the bloggosphere…
8. Doubt. I don’t think I’ll get to 10. Feeling rather drowsy and loosing inspiration fast.
Think...
9. Hobby. The new song I’m working on at singing practice is Black Velvet. I get bored by the 3rd chorus but I like how it starts.
10. Work. Episode 7 is complete (ready to air in 2 weeks), episode 8 arrives in Jo’burg for approval tomorrow, the off-line edit of episode 9 was approved by me today and now goes onto graphics, episode 10 will start getting edited tomorrow, I need to be writing episode 12 but it’s about the aquarium and I’m waiting for the lady from Sea World to get back to me.
And that’s that. 10 things you now know about me. At least I got further than just thinking about putting fingers to keyboard in the ‘create a new post’ window.
I could get back into this...
1 comment:
Hi Ter,
I am glad you haven't lost the knack of making me chuckle! Well done for dredging up 10 points - you did well! Much love,
Me
Post a Comment