Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby bump

As per my sister's request, here is a pic of my baby bump at 5 months















Notice the Super M in my hand? Well, I was just at Spar picking up some milk when I got caught by the chocolate milkshakes.
So I'm standing at the fridge, milkshake in hand, analysing the ingredients and nutritional information, when this guy walks past me and says,
'agh just get it man, there's two of you now!'
He's bladdy lucky I am pregnant otherwise he might have gotten klapped with some Super M.
But I guess there's no denying it anymore; there is definitely a baby bump, and baby like chocolate milk (and chocolate bars, and chocolate brownies, chocolate ice cream... )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are looking GREAT! Love the baby bump! What lovely curves you have! I think you should take regular pics to see the month by month transformation of your bod. Love ya! Me

Anonymous said...

wooooooweeeeeeeee! you look amazing amazing! what a gorgeous baby oh mi gawd i can tell already, he/she is a beauty like his/her mom and dad. kisses x