Saturday, September 20, 2008

My friend's links

I don't think many of us would discover even a percentage of the cool stuff on the interweb if we didn't have someone pointing us in the right direction. Now, I don't know how she does it but Noodle is famous for finding those worthwhile websites. Here are just a few links for you to check out if you feel like exploring...


Organic Ready Meals in South Africa

Stunning Olympic Opening Ceremony Photo's

South African Political Commentary

National Geographic + Amautalab | Cute Animated Eco-messages for Kids
http://amautalab.com/works/broadcast/natgeo.html

10 Most Amazing Ghost Towns
http://oddee.com/item_96462.aspx

Awesome Pics from National Geographic magazine
http://www.binscorner.com/pages/n/nationalgeographicchannelstrikesagainmin.html

David Byrne | Playing the Building
50 Amazing Novels to Enrich Your Library
http://zenhabits.net/2008/08/50-amazing-and-essential-novels-to-enrich-your-library/

Just your Regular Everyday Swing Dancing in Central Park


11 Things You Don't Need To Buy Organic
http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/id/TIP02559

Magical Thinking - keeping sweet memories

DIY Cool Chalkboard Fridge - I want one
http://dannyseo.typepad.com/my_weblog/2006/10/questions_answe.html

Create Word Clouds - so cool, check it out

No comments: