It is 10 to 9, I walk into work. Four young editors with variously fashionable hair styles sit smoking around a table and respond morosely to my chipper greeting. They are waiting for Richard who is spinning around in the kitchen making them egg and bacon breakfasts. Why do they have such a ‘I hate my job’ attitude when they get egg and bacon breakfast every morning and hence only start working after 9? From which time they’ll sit at their edit suites smoking cigarettes, checking facebook and drinking coffee that Richard will make them. Curious.
2 comments:
Sounds like they are in need of a slight attitude adjustment…
I'm so with you girl. I've shaken things up a bit... no more bacon and eggs. Now if you want breakfast put some toast in the toaster or cereal in a bowl. (I don't think they're very happy with me!) But at least I've done my bit to save the company from daily big breakfast induced bankruptcy!
Post a Comment