On Fridays a giddy excitement fills the air as I anticipate the weekend ahead. This weekend, for example, was worthy of all the thrilling enthusiasm which preceded it. The weather was better than expected and we made the most of it by swimming in the sea and splashing about in the Cato road pool. It was a sporty weekend too; we played golf and I got my best score ever. It was also quite a social weekend with a dress-up party for the 1st wedding anniversary of Robbie and Ilan’s old school friend on saturday, and a braai&poker evening at our flat last night. Add a little culture with My Fair Lady at The Playhouse on Friday night and it was a very well rounded weekend indeed! We also watched Superman Returns on DVD, which was particularly enjoyable for me because -and I hope that I can admit this here without being judged too harshly- it was the first real Superman movie I’ve ever watched.

P.S Happy Birthday Linky!!!
1 comment:
hi birhtday giiiirllie twirlie
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Love you plensh
also loved reading your last 2 entries so poetic and beautifully written
clever
clever
clever
Post a Comment