Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Zoom zoom zoom


Long post written yesterday about exciting weekend spent at the A1 Grand Prix and detailing this photo of Robbie, me and Fox watching the races from the platinum grandstand at the starting line and me trying to save my eardrums from the wall of sound that hits every time the cars VROOOOM by before purchasing a pair of funky luminous earplugs. But something went wrong while uploading the photo and the new post, along with my patience, was lost.


Yesterday also marked 2 weeks without a cigarette... Going strong.

1 comment:

Ilan Pillemer said...

You are past the worse then. A craving in general does not last longer than a minute or two. And the longer you go without a cigarette the longer the period is between cravings; until the craving disappears altogether.

Its been years since I had a cigarette. I think three years now. I did not get one craving at all in the last few years!