Sunday, September 15, 2013

Besties Since 2009

We returned to the Durban Botanical Gardens this morning for a long overdue picnic with some of our bestest friends. When we first started picnicing at this lovely green lung in the city, we were three couples with a newborn each. Those newborns are now four years old and have become older siblings. Strangely enough, things seemed much calmer than I recall them being in the past, even though the number of children has doubled!      


C , M , R 2009
R , C , M 2013
E , M , J 2013

Ralph , Max 2009
Ralph , Jack 2013
Joe , Rachel 2009
Joe , Erryn 2013



Folk of the Faraway Tree





Happy Mum chums





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have done this so beautifully - fabulous record of past and present!

Anonymous said...

these photos are great ter. I especially love the folk of the far away tree xxxxx gorgeous children and beautiful moms.