With all the filming I've been involved in over the last few weeks the nickname Terribite, which someone gave me along the way, actually makes sense.
Days of Creature Club, followed by a documentary we shot over three intense days, and a new school video back and forth and in between, I have amassed at least a terabyte of raw footage. Add on the next few days of editing the first two episodes of Creature- adding layers of sound, graphics and archival material- those gigs will tick up, up, up.
Nicknames, I've had a few. "T" is the most frequently used among friends and some colleagues, then suffixes "bear" and "berry" are the sweetest and tacked-on to the end of my name or abreviation mostly by family and close childhood friends. Then there have always been people who just call me various dinosaurs. Strangely enough I've never been called a digital unit of information. I like it.
If I was American I might quickly snap up the email address, the website and the copyright if it hadn't already been done by someone else. This really is what some of my American friends suggest doing, and do for their kids (with all variations of their names) before they even announce new baby's name.
It probably wont stick, this nickname I had for a brief time with a cocktail of sleep deprivation, an extreme and ever-changing working schedule and a piece of lemon meringue. It'll likely join bedfellows Tezza, Terra and a host of others that have come and gone over the years.
Anyway, that's all for now, keep well
Terribite
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment