Wednesday, December 21, 2011

School holidays- week 2 part 1

Just a quick update because for those who check in here, one is almost certainly due.

We're well into the Summer holidays with Son in his second week off school and shopping malls spilling over with people hypnotized to spend. The sun has even come out to play which has us beaming with vitality one moment and dripping over a water-cooler the next.

I've spent loads of time with Son and Baby M playing inside, playing outside, talking, carrying and singing (Son is really enjoying "silly" songs and Miks enjoys anything Son does). Friends have come over to play and we've visited friends, Son's been in the corner a bit (at least its more for the odd destructive act than for hurting his sis), he's been on the toilet quite a bit (potty-training here we are) and in trollies a fair amount too (it's the way I feel most secure when out with them both).












































We're all looking forward to getting away to Cape Town on Sunday for 2 weeks.

I'll try check in again from there but in the mean time, happy holidays y'all!

No comments: