Thursday, May 05, 2011

A word from my brain

Hello.

I am Terri's brain. I'm functioning ever so slightly better than her body. She's going on almost a month of a tummy bug. Three months of less sleep than she (we) have had in two years. Two years of not sleeping through the night.

So finally I spoke up. I got her to the doctor who's given her stuff for the bug. She's going to be more resolved with the children who are going to start sleeping better. She's going to be getting more sleep which will mean I'll start working better.

Hopefully I won't be blamed again for taking Son to his swimming lesson. On Clamber Club day. When swimming is on the opposite side of town to Clambering. And we haven't swam since January.

Regards

Brain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute post - and too right brain step in and make it happen please!