I like noting down my kids' milestones. I forget to do it sometimes, like when Son got his first tooth or when Baby M first smiled, but here are two I will make note of.
Sunday 08 May- Baby M rolls from tummy to back
Sweet. On the spectrum of milstones its not quite up there with "first step" but it's on the spectrum nonetheless. The next one for me is perhaps the greatest milestone of all:
Sunday 08 May- Baby M sleeps through the night!
That's right. We put her down around 6:30pm and never heard a peep until 4:30am. Finally! My watered-down version of sleep training has worked! Well, on one of my children, at least. The other one had me up 4 times convinced he had "poofy nanna" in his nappy, wanting milk and just moaning in general.
When I wasn't with Son I was lying awake waiting for Baby to need me or sneaking into her room for proof she was there and in good health. So I certainly never felt rested this morning, but I do feel a night of sleeping-though coming on for me too some time soon!
1 comment:
Such good news! Yay for baby M!!!!!
Post a Comment