Sunday, September 05, 2010

Not pictured here

I decided that because I have SO many wonderful photos from our Israel trip that I would post them on Flickr. I didn't know there was a monthly limit so I freely selected all the ones I like and by the time I got to the Jerusalem part of the trip I was told I had gone as far as I could go and could go no further.

So now, I either have to work out which of the pics I want to delete (which would entail first figuring out what IMG_0665.JPG and IMG_0672.JPG etc actually are), or wait till next month!

It's a real pity because in the left over lot are some really nice family ones (Rob's side). By the time we left Tel Aviv my immediate family had all gone on their separate ways so there are no more pics of them and, as for all the special family on Mom's side- cousins, aunts and uncles - I have no pics of them! Why? Because Robbie arrived on the day of my cousins wedding, after that whole passport debacle, and I was so relieved to have him there I forgot everything else in the hotel room for the next two days- including the camera!

I did do a little video-ing though and as soon as I have edited the Israel video down to a reasonable few minutes, I will post the video on this very blog!

For now, here are a couple of the pics that you won't find on Flickr....




1 comment:

noodle said...

Hey noonoo, if you get a flickr pro account, you will have unlimited uploads - plus you can make loads of folders to sort your pics too.

I use my account to backup all my digital pics, otherwise they just clutter up my desktop…

xv