Monday, November 02, 2009
Hello to all the dots out there!
Cluster maps, the visitor locator on the right hand panel of my blog, was mysteriously wiped clean. Maybe it happens automatically when there are so many dots they start merging and one can no longer make out any distinct locations. After the initial pout I’ve decided it’s rather nice to be starting from the beginning; slowly seeing dots appear as surfers around the world visit Girl in the World (with Son, of course). So, welcome! I see we have a few locals: Durban, Jo’burg, Cape Town… thanks guys, good to have you! And then Israel! Hi great-granny Bernice and any others who’re popping in from those parts. I believe that spot in Eastern Europe is Germany. Guten Tag! And then we have some very special folks in the US keeping track; family, and perhaps some others, on both the East Coast and West Coast. Here’s COLOR without a ‘u’ just to make you feel at home! I sincerely appreciate you all and love that you’re visiting our little pink virtual home on the web. I'd change the colour if I knew how to, by the way. Hope you're enjoying reading/viewing the content on this blog as much as I enjoy creating it. Wishing you a productive and pain-free week filled with fresh fruit and things that make you smile... xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment