The shape of you, the shape of me, the shape of everything I see...
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
My first limerick
Banana is my best food yet Don’t mind if it’s all I get So soft and sweet Better than veggies and meat (Tried chicken. Not impressed.) But lunch will be butternut again, I bet
--Son
Update:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Please keep us informed if he gets constipated from this diet. (PS: Maybe you should mix in some avocado with the banana in an attempt to prevent constipation by banana.)
2 comments:
Please keep us informed if he gets constipated from this diet. (PS: Maybe you should mix in some avocado with the banana in an attempt to prevent constipation by banana.)
Have had no problems yet, but we do try to mix things up a bit: lately lunch has been avo with some cream cheese, which he really enjoys!
Post a Comment