
Our little dinner party, the first since I've moved into the flat, was a great success. Of course I over cooked, it's hereditary, but with such healthy food a second helping or two (and lots left over for lunch today) is hardly a bad thing. Our friends Guy and Jolene brought us two pot plants which look so beautiful on the balcony and along with the pretty pink Impatience Robbie and I got from the nursery yesterday, our flat is in bloom! After dinner we played a game of '30 Seconds' then went out dancing to Casablanca on Florida Road. Lots of cleaning and washing up to do this morning and must also return the pots, bowls, serving spoons and coffee plunger we borrowed from Robbie's mom. I certainly have some ideas now of stuff we'll be putting on our gift registry and I look forward to sharing many more warm, wonderful meals with friends and family in our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment