I was just on line trying to book a plane ticket to Durban. I was shopping around on flysaa.com and kulula.com who usually lead with competitive pricing and flight availability. At this time of year however it seems that seating is limited, if not completely sold out, and the prices are a lot higher than usual. I eventually found reasonably fair priced tickets on kulula.com but continued looking around before committing with my credit card. 5 minutes later I was ready to make that commitment, but to my alarm I found that the prices for both journeys (to and from Durbs) had escalated over R100 each. The cheek! I booked those tickets anyway because the whole package (date, time, price) was still the best. I am slightly forlorn about the whole thing, but very excited to see my man in 15 sleeps.
24 Nov 2005 MN 701 Cape Town 13:55 Durbs 15:50
3 Dec 2005 MN 704 Durbs 11:40 Cape Town 13:45
Is it safe to give out one's flight details in a public forum these days? I can't really see why it wouldn't be.
No comments:
Post a Comment