Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Formal apology

To all those bloggers I bemoaned for not being up to date with their blogs. To all those who visit my blog in hope of frequent posts. I can justify my tardiness with three primary excuses: 1. Last week was spent diligently planning the weekend’s agenda, 2. I was suddenly overwhelmed by the pressure of producing poignant pieces of writing for a readership that has become larger and more discerning than I had anticipated and 3. There is so much going on in my life that I couldn’t possibly encapsulate and articulate in a few sentences. Oh, there is a 4th excuse: Now that I am finished at drama school my access to the Internet is limited.

So apologies for my brave and misleading statement of intention to blog with fever and voracity. I might get a little quiet sometimes but I’m not going anywhere.

1 comment:

Ilan Pillemer said...

It takes a few seconds to write a few lines. Your excuses are silly.