Thursday, August 14, 2014

French Horn, baby

This was just darling. When I fetched Son from school after his piano lesson he was already at aftercare and I bumped into the piano teacher on my way in. She said that at the end of the class Son tried her french horn. She said it's unisual for a 5 year old to be able to play a french horn but he really had a knack for it and has the right shape mouth apparently. Son told her he'd rather play the guitar.

When I got the little school guy in my arms and told him how awesome I thought it was that he played the french horn, he needed little more encourangement to take me to the auditourim and show me. Its a rather big twirly curly brass instrument and he wasn't keen to hold it himself but gave a few really good puffs. Then I attempted a couple of peeps before Son hopped out the window and was off!

I got video proof of Mr Musical and the French Horn





No comments: