Wednesday, September 28, 2005

photo shoot

One of the final course requirements at drama school this year is to hand in a CV. Some people go all out and hire professional make-up artists and pay ridiculous amounts to a photographer who they hope will eventually airbrush their CV photos' enough to look fit for any Cosmo cover... some people just take a few snaps in the mirror with a disposable camera. I went for something in the middle; my soon-to-be brother-in-law is studying photography so we booked his studio at college for a few hours one day and had some fun using up four roles of film. The outcome is pretty good with some really nice photos and some i'd like to tear up. This is the one i think i'll use on my CV.

(I am trying to figure out how to attach the photo... i might give up soon)

1 comment:

Ilan Pillemer said...

Use flickr to attach photographs. Its what I do.